If you are all about the glow and glass skin, then this Glow Recipe Product Review is for you! The brand makes natural, fruit-powered skincare designed to help bring out your inner glow. Skincare is self-care for me, I am all about having a sensorial experience, Glow Recipe delivers in that department. Their products are amazing, their packaging is super fun, and I love that their ingredients are natural.
I have been using their products for a little bit over two months now, let’s start with the first one I bought.
My Experience with Watermelon Glow
I picked up the toner when I started suffering from maskne, I was looking for something with BHA that was gentle enough for me to use on my irritated skin. I have been using it for over two months now and I really have been enjoying it.
I am in love with the smell, from the first week of using it I have seen change in my skin. It really minimizes my pores. I use it more in the evening, I particularly appreciate how plump and bright my skin looks when I wake up in the morning.
The texture is super fun, because of the cactus water the texture is kind of a bouncy consistency. Because it contains hyaluronic acid, it is super hydrating.
It was love at first use between us and that made me buy more Glow Recipe products. So it is 100% Approved.
What it is: A gentle, PHA- and BHA-infused watermelon toner that hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven Texture
– Watermelon Extract: Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins and amino acids, and helps to soothe skin.
– Cactus Water: Seals in moisture and prevents moisture loss while delivering electrolytes and antioxidants; contributes to the unique stringy, bouncy texture.
– PHA: Provides a gentle exfoliation for softer, smoother skin.
This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
Price: $34 for 150 ml
My Experience with Plum Plump
This is their most recent product launch, I picked it up two weeks ago at Sephora. And let me tell you, this serum is amazing! I have tried many hyaluronic acid serums, and this one is the best I have tried so far.
It is very lightweight, it doesn’t feel sticky at all. It has a lovely scent and super silky texture. I use it morning and evening, it leaves my skin super hydrated and plump. I cannot wait to see more results after longer use. So this is 100% Approved.
What it is: A hydrating serum with juicy plum and five weights of hyaluronic acid that fills skin with hydration for a visibly plump effect.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Fine Lines and Wrinkles
– Next-Gen Hyaluronic Acid: A powerful blend of multi-weight hyaluronic acids (ultra-low, low, medium, high, and ultra-high molecular weights) that hydrate layers of skin for plump-, bouncy-looking skin.
– Plum: Three antioxidant-rich plums (kakadu, illawarra, and burdekin) hydrate, nourish, and rejuvenate skin‘s appearance quickly and over time while working with hyaluronic acid for intense, juicy hydration.
– Vegan Collagen and Silk Proteins: Potent, plant-based, powerhouse ingredients that support a healthy-looking skin barrier by guarding against free radicals and hydrating skin.
Price: $42 for 30 ml
I am on my second jar of the moisture cream, and this is another product I fell in love with. It gives me endless hydration and an amazing glow. it does this without leaving my skin oily.
Thanks to the cica in it, it is super soothing. This is the jar I reach for when my skin feels irritated.
It is super lightweight and helps reset my skin when it’s going through it. It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. This is my glass skin secret weapon.
It smells delicious and leaves my skin super soft. It is 100% approved I just wish it was bigger.
What it is: A soothing, lightweight moisturizer, this sweet soufflé of banana, magnesium, turmeric, and cica is your recipe for calmer, hydrated, even skin.
Skin Type: All skin types
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Redness
– Banana: Rich in magnesium and potassium to help restore skin’s hydration.
– Magnesium: Calms and re-balances irritated and inflamed skin caused by external stressors and helps maintain barrier health.
– Centella Asiatica: Also known as Cica or Tiger herb, known to heal dry, irritated, sensitized skin.
Price: $39 for 50 ml
Thank God I found the light and stopped using makeup wipes, I now only double cleanse and this is one of my favorite cleansing balms.
This balm gives my skin a super healthy glow. It doesn’t strip my skin, nor does it sting my eyes.
It removes all of my makeup, even my waterproof mascara. The papaya enzyme gently exfoliates my skin. It makes it look soft and hydrated.
What it is: A PEG-free cleansing balm that smooths the look of skin with natural papaya enzymes, while melting away stubborn makeup, dirt, oil, and SPF.
Skin Type: All skin types
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dullness, and Uneven Texture
– Papaya Enzymes: Smooth, resurface, and soothe skin.
– Papaya Seed Oil: Keeps skin hydrated.
– Blueberry Extract: Protects skin against environmental stressors.
Price: $32 for 100 ml
SHOP THE POST