Hello loves, Happy Thursday! I hope you are having a productive week. Today we are talking about how to wear red pants at work, red is one of my favorite colors, I love vibrant colors. I am definitely not a monochromatic girl, my closet is more like a rainbow of colors 🙂 Don’t be afraid to spice up your office wardrobe and add a little bit of color. Colorful pants are a great and inexpensive way to add a pop of color, it is also a nice way to wear a trendy color that maybe is not flattering when worn in a top close to your face.
Red has been one of the star colors of 2018, from the accessories to the suits, it is everywhere, and I am here for it. I went for a casual pair of pants, I got these skinny mid-rise pants from one of my favorite stores Mango it is currently on sale at $19 (click the picture down below to shop). I paired my red pants with a flowy fabric classic collar, for my shoes I went for high heels to dress it up.
SHOP THE LOOK
I always do my own makeup for my shoots, I am not a professional but I can do a decent job, here is the breakdown of the products I used:
- Moisturizer: Ole Henriksen C-Rush Brightening Crème
- Sunscreen: Supergoop Unseen
- Primer: Tatcha Silk Canvas primer
- Foundation: Dior Backstage in 7.5W
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way in the shade Chesnut
- Powder: Laura Mercier Transluscent Powder in Deep
- Eyeshadow: Juvia’s Place Saharan Palette, shades Chad and Fula
- Blush: Glossier Cloud Paint in Haze
- Highliter: Juvia’s Place Saharan Palette, Shade Senegal
- Lips: Sephora Creamy Lip Stain in the shade Always Red
You can shop the products via the pictures below.
While you are here, please check out the work look I posted earlier this week Elegant Work Look
Thank you for reading.