Handbags have always been my favorite pieces to splurge on, every girl loves a good designer bag. When I invest in a designer bag, I always try to buy a classic style, so that I can wear it for a long time and even pass it on to my daughter as a vintage piece.
Unless you have a pretty nice budget and can buy as many designer bags as you want, when investing in a high-end bag you should always try to get pieces that would go with almost anything and that would not go out of style.
Let’s be real not everybody can afford a Gucci or a Chanel bag, and wearing knock offs, in my opinion, just doesn’t make sense. I would rather buy a beautiful Zara bag, than pay $200 for a faux Chanel bag.
Want to know how to stunt on a budget? I got you. I have found you some designer handbag dupes that are beautiful and super affordable.
1. Gucci Marmont & Mango Quilted Bag
2. JW Anderson Pierce Bag & Mango Metal Applique
3. Gucci Padlock & Mango Studded Bag
4. Chloe Nile Bag & MangoMetallic Handle shoulder bag
5. Gucci Sylvie & Aldo Whipster
6. Givenchy Antigona & Fashiondrug Mini-Me
7. Mansur Gavriel Circle Bag & Zara Round Minaudiere
8. Chanel Small Classic & Aldo Quilted Bag